I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Sunday 9 December 2012

Farewell 2012, room 13, Tawa intermediate

My time at Tawa Intermediate has been one of the best times in my life. I will never forget the amazing people and amazing friends I have made in this class. I have loved being in this class. We have done so many awesome and fun things in this class that I will never forget.

Some of my highlights have been camp. Camp has taught me how to do so many things and it has just been an awesome time. I have also loved all of the art that we have done. The mosaic and the panels I have definitely got better at art and have become more of a creative person. Also getting in to the top 40 in the outlook for someday movie competition we entered.

My low light has been losing dodge ball. I thought that we were gonna win but we didn't. that was disappointing. I also didn't like the homework or cross country.

I feel scared about next year because I'm going to high school. and I'm really nervous and happy  at the same time to meet new people. I will never forget Tawa intermediate I  will never forget this year and last year. I will Cherish every last moment I have left with with my teacher. and my friends I will miss everyone in room 13 . I will never forget you guys!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.