I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Sunday 13 May 2012

Cheerleading

Every Wednesday at 5.00 I do cheerleading at Zone  Dance with my sister Arielle. I started cheerleading because my little sisters zoe and sienna do ballet so I wanted to do something to keep me busy so it got me thinking. I was thinking when I was little I always wanted to be a cheerleader so I asked my mum if I could do cheerleading and she said yes.

One day after school on wensday my sister came running up to me giving me bubblegum and telling me and my sister Arielle that we were doing cheerleading today at 5:00.

When I first went there it was pretty scary but when  I came in  everyone was really nice. We did
walkovers ,splits and lifting it was really fun but then it was time to go.

I used to hate Wednesdays but now I like them because I get to do cheerleading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.