I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Monday 28 May 2012

Cross country

I was so scared, so frightend have I ever been this scared before in cross country? I don't think so but when I heard the teacher blow the whistle I new that I had no choice I had to run.

I was keeping a steedy pace with Shannon. My knees were trembling the hot sun was not helping at all people were passing me I felt hopless I passed a few people but not enough to make my goal to top 100. I looked back there were not that many people behind me so I knew that I was near the back so then I just decided to give up.

But then there were teachers and collage kids yelling and screaming telling me that I am almost there. I decided to give it my all and when I got up to the back gate I sprinted as fast as I could and when I got to the finish line I was so proud that I finished the race.

The teacher handed me a little pink card I looked at it and it said 90 so I was very proud of myself that I did my goal and got into the top 100!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.