I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Wednesday 30 May 2012

OWWW!!!

It was about a month ago since I slammed my middle finger in the car door! Although it didn't hurt that much because I have slammed my finger in the car door so many times I have just gotton used to it.

After that stupied thing happend I found out my nail was coming of! I asked my dad about what I should do  but he was not much help  he just told me to ask my Mum so I did and she just told me to put a plaster on it so I did.
But  before I thought it would be a smart thing to take my paster of .When I was gonna play a rough game of dodge ball.  I got hit really hard on the same hand as my sore finger and it started to bleed and pretty bad to. so I had to leave that game of dodge ball and go get a new plaster.

But just last night I started to get sick of my stupied nail so I asked my Mum if I could take it of she said that I can it would just be really painful. I got the nail clippers and took that sucker of. She was right it was painful but not as painful as I thought it would be.

So what I learnt and I had to learn the hard way is to try be more careful around doors because if you don't you might have to suffer what I had to go through. And trust me you do not want to have your nail come of! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.